Sunday 25 November 2012

Hello Again

In such a short space of time, I'm saying hello again. Don't think I've been uber busy crafting because you'd be wrong. This was a little project I started a few months back. I managed to put the finishing touches to it last week. I have themed it on "Scribe" so we have background papers and stamps from PaperArtsy, Stazon ink on the bottle, small glass bottle, wooden cotton bobbins, Tim Holtz idea-ology curio knobs, TH idea-ology pen nibs and various TH distress inks.





2 comments:

Viv said...

A fab project Carol - great 'ink' bottle.. sorry to hear about your Mum - 2 years since my loss - you miss them loads don't you? Hugz. xx

Sherry said...

Hello Carol, this is a fabulous project, love all the detail.

So sorry to hear about your Mum xxxxxxxxx

Your Christmas office party pages are great too x