Wednesday 1 June 2011

Green Goddess - ATC



I'm having a lot of problems signing into my blog at the moment, if I post this it will be a small miracle. I've been trying for over a week to leave comments on peoples blogs but it's just not happening, it's so annoying.



Anyway, I managed to get a few ATC's done over the bank holiday weekend, this being one of them. I made it with a few more of the Fimo ivy leaves that I had made a long while back. It's for Lisa Sparkles "Game Piece" swap on Docrafts.



I hope I get this problem sorted soon as I can't join in any challenges at the moment :(

2 comments:

Netty said...

Hi Carol. First untick your keep me signed in box and then you should be OK.
Its a fabulous ATC. Enjoy the rest of the week, Annette x

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This work of creative, interesting and nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com