Monday 23 May 2011

Nothing to show at the moment.....

It feels like a lifetime since I did any crafting, I'm busy getting ready for a massive event in London next year so I'm up in central London quite a lot of the time, by the time I get home I just want to do nothing (apart from have a glass of vino.....lol).
I sat by the Tower of London and had my lunch today, that made a nice change. Life is busy at the moment but I managed to spend a lovely weekend in Ireland last week. I was at a friends wedding in Ballymena, Northern Ireland, such a pretty area, the weather wasn't great but it didn't spoil the day.
Well, it's a bank holiday weekend this weekend so with a bit of luck I'll have something crafty to post next time.............:)

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I envy you being able to sit by the Tower of london! That's where I was born and grew up, and I still miss it day by day! Valerie

CAROL said...

London has some beautiful architecture, the Tower of London and Tower Bridge are part of it, I'm not surprised you miss it Valerie.

Netty said...

It all sounds very exciting and look forward hearing all about it. Enjoy your week and your vino.... Annette x