Tuesday 15 June 2010

Busy summer ahead

I'm trying my best to keep up with my crafting through the summer, it's always a very busy time for me at work and it seems to take over my life until mid August, so this year I'm determined to do some crafting a couple of times a week at least.
I've just ordered some new Stampotique stamps from The Stamp Attic so once they arrive I'll be having a little playtime with them.......can't wait.
This weeks challenge for Tuesday Taggers is a vintage bookmark, what a great challenge, I must try and get mine done before the weekend as I'm off to see Greenday in concert at Wembley Arena
I'm hopping around everywhere at the moment as I got bitten by a mosquito on my ankle last Sunday and I have a severe allergic reaction to them so I have an ankle the size of a football at the moment and it's VERY painful. How could something so small cause so much pain.......?

Think I'll go and tidy up my craft space as I can't actually get on my desk at the moment........lol!!

2 comments:

Nicks said...

i'll be keeping an eye on you to make sure you do some crafting!!!
sorry about your ankle - if its too painful for you to be able to go on Saturday, let me know, i'll go in your place LOL

CAROL said...

Haha! I'll hobble along if I have to Nicks.....love Greenday