Monday 16 February 2009

Busy, busy, busy.....
















Well, I've had my little break in Germany and what a great time I had, I thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of going away for a short break. We went to Cologne and the Cathedral there is amazing, especially the stained glass windows, another good place to visit, especially if you like chocolate (who doesn't) is the Lindt Chocolate factory, the chocolate is delicious.I've added some pictures of Cologne and those amazing windows in the Cathedral, hope you like them.










Work is busy, but what's new. But I've finally got back to my crafting today and made a start on an altered tin. Work is in progress at the moment but once it's finished I might add some piccies of it.

1 comment:

Ange J Lee said...

Looking forward to seeing the altered tin! Great photos and looks like you had a lovely time. I'm not a religious person butwhen out and about places I always pop into churches and cathedrals to look at the glass work. Stained glass windows in those places are just stunning!