Monday 26 January 2009

Update on my rolodex.....

I've done just four cards so far but the batteries have run out on my camera so I can't take any pictures of them at the moment and scanning always looks cock-eyed on my blog....or maybe it's just my eyes...lol!
I'm trying out some whimsical type drawings on some of them, I love these type of ATC's so I thought I'd have a go at them on my rolodex cards. I don't think they're everyones cup of tea but I find them bright and cheerful and quite childlike.
I'm now typing one handed as the dog has just decided to sit on my lap so to stop him falling off he's lying on my arm. Looks like no more crafting for the moment then.......

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Carol Blog looking great! Hope you dont mind but I have tagged you on my blog hop over to see x

Viv said...

Well you kept this quiet didn't you!!! Just found you by accident!
Will be visiting often!

CAROL said...

Hello Viv, not much to shout about at the moment...lol!

My name is Cindy said...

Well this sounds like a bog project. Have just fallen in, hello Carol, we must set up a meet sometime this year.

My name is Cindy said...

Lol just read wot I wrote. Was going to edit it but funnier as it is. You'd think after 30 years I'd be able to type.