Sunday 15 January 2012

A Very Belated Happy New Year.....

Wow! Christmas came and went so fast, it's now the middle of January and I've finally found time to craft. I've gone from one extreme to the other, last year I made only 1 Christmas card, yes, that's right....1
So this year I have started early and managed to get 6 made today and another 6 half done.This is the design of the first 6.
I'll upload the other design when they are finished. I also managed to get my January Fat Page done for Cazro's swap, the theme is Winter Wonderland. The Snowman is the front, the trees are the back.
It's good to be back in Blogland.......

2 comments:

Cazro said...

Fabulous as always. Caz

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty cards, I love both of those snow men, the first one in particular is brilliant
Lindsay xx