Saturday 20 August 2011

Christmas or Halloween?




I've spent the afternoon playing with my new stamps that I treated myself to, Minky Girl and the Mistletoe stamp, both from Stampotique. I made this large tag but don't know whether it should be classed as a Christmas Tag or a Halloween Tag!




I used a piece of mountboard for the tag and covered it with Gesso and acrylics, then stamped on it with Stazon, Gesso and Gold Krylon pen.

I think I'll say it's my first Christmas piece for this year, making me a very early starter (in my book anyway).

Oooh! nearly forgot to mention that I'm entering it into the Try it on Tuesday challenge this week where "anything goes".

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Fab tag art Carol. I still the button tag book of yours on display in my craft room - love it!

georgina said...

This tag is awesome, thanks for sharing here at TioT, luv Georginax

annesyme said...

Fantastic tag, either or, it would be great for both.
Anne xx