Thursday, 31 March 2011

Slumberparty Cake




Well I had a lovely time at the Wolverhampton meet last week, lots of chatting and laughter going on, some great demos and lots of swapping of ATC's too. I haven't managed to do much crafting since though, I've been busy making cakes this week, I have 4 to do in total including a 4 tier faux wedding cake, for an exhibition.

Today I was busy making a slumberparty cake for a little girl, I've uploaded a picture for you, I thought it turned out quite well. Infact I think it looks so comfy, it makes me want to climb in it....lol!

4 comments:

georgina said...

this is amazing,shame to cut into it lol, luv Georginax

Sherry Edwards said...

Your cakes are always beautiful Carol, but this one is quite exquisite!!! Love it so much, I bet the birthday girl will be delighted with it too.

Lesley said...

Georgeous. It's a shame it's got to be cut.

Lizzybobs said...

wow this is gorgeous - far too lovely to eat (((HUGS)))