Thursday 31 March 2011

Slumberparty Cake




Well I had a lovely time at the Wolverhampton meet last week, lots of chatting and laughter going on, some great demos and lots of swapping of ATC's too. I haven't managed to do much crafting since though, I've been busy making cakes this week, I have 4 to do in total including a 4 tier faux wedding cake, for an exhibition.

Today I was busy making a slumberparty cake for a little girl, I've uploaded a picture for you, I thought it turned out quite well. Infact I think it looks so comfy, it makes me want to climb in it....lol!

4 comments:

georgina said...

this is amazing,shame to cut into it lol, luv Georginax

Sherry said...

Your cakes are always beautiful Carol, but this one is quite exquisite!!! Love it so much, I bet the birthday girl will be delighted with it too.

Lesleym said...

Georgeous. It's a shame it's got to be cut.

Lizzybobs said...

wow this is gorgeous - far too lovely to eat (((HUGS)))